Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This unique cake keeps wonderfully in the freezer to be enjoyed year round. A Christmas tradition in our family-relatives beg to get this as a gift every year!
- 1⁄2 lb butter or 1⁄2 lb margarine (softened)
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 lb graham cracker (crushed)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1 small) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (we use walnuts)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add rest of ingredients, mix well.
- Bake in tube pan (greased and floured)-OR-.
- bake in prepared loaf pans to give away as gifts.
- Bake at 350 degrees till done (approx. 1 1/2 hours).
Unique and delicous!