Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a delicious chili cheese dip recipe. I have grown up on this Yummy dip. Mom only makes it about twice a year but i look forward to it every time!!! She always makes a double batch and it is gone by the end of the party!!!
- First off, use boat motor like emeril or a food processor to grind the chili, after completely ground, pour into crock pot.
- Cut the cheese into chunks and in a large saucepan, melt the cheese over medium heat.
- Once the cheese is melted add to the crockpot w/ chili and mix!
- Add chili powder and mix again, add more for more spice!
- Let heat in crockpot and Let the party begin!