This is a delicious chili cheese dip recipe. I have grown up on this Yummy dip. Mom only makes it about twice a year but i look forward to it every time!!! She always makes a double batch and it is gone by the end of the party!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First off, use boat motor like emeril or a food processor to grind the chili, after completely ground, pour into crock pot.
- 2Cut the cheese into chunks and in a large saucepan, melt the cheese over medium heat.
- 3Once the cheese is melted add to the crockpot w/ chili and mix!
- 4Add chili powder and mix again, add more for more spice!
- 5Let heat in crockpot and Let the party begin!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Famous Chili Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 999.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.9 g