1/1 Photo of Mom's Famous Blueberry Pancakes
This is our daughters most loved pancakes, and she does request them every year for her birthday, when she comes home to Canada from Florida, where she is now living. I have made this recipe for many, many years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, sugar, baking powder& salt into a bowl.
- 2In medium bowl, beat egg and stir in buttermilk and baking soda.
- 3With egg beater, beat flour mixture just till smooth (very little.) Stir in melted butter and blueberries with a large spoon.
- 4Pour batter by 1/4 cup measure onto griddle.
- 5Served with Canadian Maple Syrup and a bit of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Famous Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 493.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g