Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another recipe that friends and family beg for, I don't know how she does it.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans, with molases
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 brown sugar
- 1⁄4 molasses
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix first 8 ingredients, lay kielbasa slices on top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Made these vegetarian for a family reunion with vegetarian baked beans, then bbq sauce with molassas, no kilbasa. Doubled the recipe and put into a crock pot for the day. They were a huge hit. Many compliments.