Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another one of my mom's hits!! Enjoy!
- 2 lbs lump crabmeat, picked through
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise, such as Helmann's
- Combine all ingredients.
- Heat through in a double boiler or bake in a medium oven (350) until warm and bubbly.
- May be served warm or cold (cooked and chilled).
- Serve with thick tortilla chips or as we do, with melba rounds!