Recipe by rickoholic83
A different take on chicken salad. Courtesy of one of the greatest women on earth...my mom! :)
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made your recipe as given, & we had an outstanding addition to the table! There were 3 of us, so I had enough later on to take little_wing's tip & made great wraps with some large, soft flour tortillas! I'll certainly be making this one again! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 lb seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients (chicken through almonds.).
- In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and mix well.
- Garnish with pineapple tidbits.
- Serve plain, as sandwiches, or on top of a bed of lettuce.