Recipe by PrettyMess
From my mom's old recipe cards I am going through them and picking the best ones. I hated these as a kid but love them now you can leave out the rice and make it low carb.
- 2 small green peppers or 2 medium green peppers
- 6 -8 ounces lean ground beef, precooked
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut green peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membrane. Cook in boiling salted water for 2 minutes; Invert and drain thoroughly.
- Combine ground beef, rice, 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce, onion, and garlic salt. Divide into 4 portions; stuff peppers.
- Place in casserole; pour remaining spaghetti sauce over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.