The Stuebingers's Note:
This is a quick, easy recipe that I loved as a kid and continue to love as an adult.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, prepare the enchiladas. Set out each tortilla and scoop in cheese, green onion, and canned chicken. I usually eye ball this, but its roughly a little less than 1/2 cup cheese per tortilla.
- 2Roll up each tortilla once filled and place in a baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
- 3For the sauce: In a bowl combine the can of cream of chicken soup with the same amount of sour cream.
- 4Coat the top of the rolled tortillas with the sauce. Sprinkle some cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 6Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 79.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: