Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick, easy recipe that I loved as a kid and continue to love as an adult.
Make and share this Mom's Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- First, prepare the enchiladas. Set out each tortilla and scoop in cheese, green onion, and canned chicken. I usually eye ball this, but its roughly a little less than 1/2 cup cheese per tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla once filled and place in a baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
- For the sauce: In a bowl combine the can of cream of chicken soup with the same amount of sour cream.
- Coat the top of the rolled tortillas with the sauce. Sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!