Patriotic AF Wife's Note:
I needed to jazz up my brownies for company and my mom-in-law suggested this recipe which she's been making for a long time. Wow. It's super-easy and quite tasty! Thanks, Mom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or as the brownie package suggests).
- 2Grease bottom of 9x13 pan and set aside.
- 3Stir together brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil.
- 4Pour into prepared pan.
- 5Mix butter, brown sugar, and nuts together and drop by tablespoonfuls or crumble with fingers over brownie batter.
- 6Bake according to brownie package directions, 30-35 minutes.
- 7Cool before cutting and devouring!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Easy Praline Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g