Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like to cook up a package of chicken tenders and add them to this salad for a light supper. Very easy to adapt to your tastes -- take out the veggies you don't like and add the ones you do like. Cook time is chilling time in the fridge.
- 8 ounces pasta (I prefer rotini, but use whatever you like)
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Mix with all other ingredients.
- Chill and enjoy!