Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom makes this, and I make it all the time for my husband and our friends! It's very fast and easy to make and I get lots of compliments on it!!!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (I like Gebhardt the best)
- 15 corn tortillas (torn into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more if your a cheese freak!)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef in a 5 quart pot& drain, return beef to pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well, heat throughly (about 5-10 minutes on high).
This was easy to make and my family loved it. Thank you!
It probably was the enchilada sauce, you know it does make a difference, they dont all taste the same.
I do not know if it was the brand of Enchilada sauce I used or what but this had a "sweet" taste to it. I probably will not make it again.