This is different than the other crawfish pies on zaar. This one is much easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute white onions in half of the butter.
- 2Add the cream of mushroom and simmer for 3 minute.
- 3Pour into a bowl with evap. milk, set aside.
- 4Saute crawfish, green onions, and cajun seasoning in the other half of the butter.
- 5Pour crawfish mix into bowl, mix well.
- 6Pour into pie crusts and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- 7Watch the color. You want a light to medium brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Easy Crawfish Pie
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 592.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 12.0 g