Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is different than the other crawfish pies on zaar. This one is much easier.
Make and share this Mom's Easy Crawfish Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Saute white onions in half of the butter.
- Add the cream of mushroom and simmer for 3 minute.
- Pour into a bowl with evap. milk, set aside.
- Saute crawfish, green onions, and cajun seasoning in the other half of the butter.
- Pour crawfish mix into bowl, mix well.
- Pour into pie crusts and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Watch the color. You want a light to medium brown.