Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is different than the other crawfish pies on zaar. This one is much easier.
- 1 lb crawfish meat
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 pie crusts
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1 cup white onion
- cajun seasoning
- Saute white onions in half of the butter.
- Add the cream of mushroom and simmer for 3 minute.
- Pour into a bowl with evap. milk, set aside.
- Saute crawfish, green onions, and cajun seasoning in the other half of the butter.
- Pour crawfish mix into bowl, mix well.
- Pour into pie crusts and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Watch the color. You want a light to medium brown.