Simple, easy and most delicious. A must at any of our family gatherings and loved by the little one's just as much as the older one's love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ham in a roaster pan or bake safe cookware.
- 2Mix brown sugar,honey and dry mustard in a medium size bowl.
- 3Slowly add orange juice/5 alive juice to bowl while stirring with a whisk ensuring no lumps.
- 4You are wanting a thicker consistency for the sauce rather then a runny or loose sauce so add juice according to what you are wanting.
- 5Bake ham according to cooking instructions while basting every 15 minutes.
- 6NOTE: I often double the recipe to ensure extra sauce.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Easter Ham
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: