Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great quick recipe from mom that will hit the spot for those cold days. Also is great when you have a cold.
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 1 can of torusso whole tomato (Spices included)
- 1 bag tortellini
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Add Mixed Veggies to less than a half cup of Boiling Water.
- Then add Veg. broth
- Cut Tomatoes and add to pot with the Tomato liquid (Do not drain Tomatoes).
- Simmer until veggies are almost cooked and then add Tortellini.
- After Tortellini's are at desired softness, let stand before serving, then sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.