Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
According to Mom's recipe card, this is ready to serve in 5 minutes. I haven't made it yet, but anything involving Cool Whip and Chocolate pudding fine with me. The prep time does not include the time it takes to thaw out the tub of Cool Whip.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 4 cups milk (this is for the pudding mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 -6 ounce graham cracker crust
- Beat milk, pudding mixes, and 1/2 the Cool Whip in medium bowl with a wire whisk for 1 minute--Mixture will be thick.
- Spread in crust.
- Spread rest of Cool Whip over pie.