Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Years ago my Mom was served a tasty dip at a party. She was told it was a commercial mix and decided to imitate it. Here's what she came up with.
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- mix cottage cheese and lemon juice in blender or food processor until creamy and smooth texture.
- Add in all the rest of the ingredients and blend until evenly distributed throughout dip.
- Serve with potato chips or raw veggies.