Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is just a fresh, tasty dip that is always a favorite at family functions. Enjoy this dip with corn chips or tortilla chips!
- 1 (3 ounce) canchopped green olives
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (3 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 large chopped tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- corn chips
- Mix all ingredients (except corn chips) in a bowl and chill in refridgerator for at least one hour. Serve with corn chips.
this was terrific!!! i made it for a july 4th bbq and everyone loved it. will definitly make again. thank you.
This is delicious! I made this for a get together at my house recently, and everyone loved it. It's so fresh tasting, and a good alternative to dips loaded with sour cream and cheese.
Oh yummy! I did wonder about this when making it! But it did taste just oh so good! I used equal amount olives to green chilies. Doubled up on the tomatoes. Thanks for a appetizer even my DH (hater of olives) ate.