Recipe by Sweetness of Rose
My mom always made this when she needed to bring an appetizer to a party. It's a super easy recipe. The thing that makes it tastier than other cheeseballs are the pickles.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in a medium sized bowl (you will probably have to use your hands for this to mix it thoroughly).
- Shape into ball.
- Roll in chopped walnuts until ball is covered.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to harden it up a bit before serving. Serve with crackers.