Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy and so delicious. Double the recipe because they won't stay around very long! <><
- 8 eggs, hard boiled
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- paprika (to garnish)
- After eggs are boiled and shelled, cut in half lengthwise.
- Place the yolks in a small mixing bowl.
- Place the whites in an egg holder.
- Smash the yolks with a fork.
- Mix the mayo, vinegar and mustard with the yolks until smooth.
- Fill pastry press with yolk mixture and fill each egg white with mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika (optional).
- Refrigerate until serving.
Quick, Easy and Good. We love deviled eggs. Added some salt and pepper. Made for PAC Spring 2008.