1 hr 30 mins
Xotic Anjel's Note:
My mom has made this as far back as I can remember and it never lasted past the night. The best flavor ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Peel and slice apples.
- 3In large bowl mix apples well with cinnamon, sugar, and flour.
- 4Put 1 pie crust in the bottom of a pie plate (my mom always used a deep dish one).
- 5Cut up one stick of butter and place slices in the bottom of the pie plate.
- 6Pour apples on top of butter as high as you can (heaping the apples keeps them from baking down so much).
- 7Cut up the remaining stick of butter and place on top of apples.
- 8Stretch pie crust over the top of the heaping apples and pinch sides of pie crusts together.
- 9Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and pierce a few times with a fork.
- 10Cover pie with foil.
- 11Place pie on a cookie sheet
- 12Bake on bottom rack for 30 minutes
- 13Unfoil top of pie but leave crust foiled for another 30 minutes or until done.
- 14Pie will still be heaping after it is done baking.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Delicious Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.6
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 369.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 69.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g