1 hr 30 mins
Nothing to be said except this is one excellent recipe for relish!! This may take you longer than stated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cucumbers, onions and red pepper.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and mix thoroughly.
- 3Let stand on counter overnight.
- 4Rinse in cold water and let drain thoroughly.
- 5Mix sugar, flour, ginger and tumeric in a large pot.
- 6Add vinegar.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8Add cucumber mixture and simmer until it is thickened.
- 9Process in a hot water bath for 5 minutes.
- 10Preparation time does not include standing overnight.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Cucumber Relish
Serving Size: 1 (2960 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2577.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 58.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g