Prep 35 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this recipe from my mom and it is one of our favorites.
Make and share this Mom's Crock Pot Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Cook ground beef and onion, then drain. Meanwhile, mix chili powder and water to make a paste.
- Return beef to skillet and cook with the chili powder mixture 5-10 minutes.
- Liquefy tomatoes in blender or food processor and add to crock pot.
- Add green peppers, salt, sugar, beans, and hot sauce to crock pot; stir. Then add ground beef and stir.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low 5-6 hours until beans are tender.