- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 (16 ounce) canslight red kidney beans
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 white onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 drops hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and onion, then drain. Meanwhile, mix chili powder and water to make a paste.
- Return beef to skillet and cook with the chili powder mixture 5-10 minutes.
- Liquefy tomatoes in blender or food processor and add to crock pot.
- Add green peppers, salt, sugar, beans, and hot sauce to crock pot; stir. Then add ground beef and stir.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low 5-6 hours until beans are tender.