Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I've had this in my recipe files for a long time. We love cream cheese pie!!
Make and share this Mom's Cream Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine filling ingredients and beat until light and frothy.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients, and pour topping over pie.
- Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer. Cool and place in refrigerator for approximately 5 hours (if you can wait that long).
- Optional: When pie is cool, put a can of red pie cherries or pie blueberries, or fresh strawberries, etc on top.
This is a great pie. It is a lot like a cheesecake and we love cheesecake. I followed ingredients per recipe. I too had to let it cook a little longer to make sure the middle was done. Made for PRMR.
This was good, although I had to bake the filling for 40 minutes b4 I felt it was firm enough to spread the topping on it. I used lowfat cream cheese and sour cream.
This was great! It is similar in flavor to my Shanna's Nana's Lemon Cherry Pie, although different ingredients. I love the topping, very unique. Thanks for another terrific recipe S/L, keep em comin! -Bird-