1/2 Photos of Mom's Cream Cheese Pie
I've had this in my recipe files for a long time. We love cream cheese pie!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1Combine filling ingredients and beat until light and frothy.
- 2Pour into graham cracker crust and bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes.
- 4Combine topping ingredients, and pour topping over pie.
- 5Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer. Cool and place in refrigerator for approximately 5 hours (if you can wait that long).
- 6Optional: When pie is cool, put a can of red pie cherries or pie blueberries, or fresh strawberries, etc on top.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.9
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 308.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g