- 473.18 ml fresh cranberries, cut in half
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 946.36 ml flour
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 7.39 ml orange rind, grated
- 19.71 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 19.71 ml hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cranberries and 1 cup sugar and let stand overnight.
- Mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Sift together.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, orange juice, hot water, melted butter, orange rind and chopped walnuts. Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir in cranberries and pour mixture into two greased and floured bread pans.
- Bake for 1 hours at 325 degrees.