Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I always double the recipe to use the whole bag of cranberries. This is so moist and good. I think I may need to make some!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (washed and chopped or halved-I use my food processor) or 1 cup frozen cranberries (washed and chopped or halved-I use my food processor)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add cranberries and nuts. Add eggs mixed with oj and oil, mix slightly.
- Bake in greased loaf pan at 350 for one hour.
I made this bread several times over the holidays and it was moist and delicious every time. By far the best cranberry bread recipe i have tried!!!
Baked it--froze it. It was very good, but I think freezing it might have caused it to become a little dry. Will make it again because it is so easy to make.