Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is quick, easy and sooo good. My mom gave this recipe to me years ago and everyone who has eaten it has begged me for the recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 cans minestrone soup (I use Campbells condensed)
- 1 can ranch style bean (do not drain)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 can diced Ro-Tel tomatoes (I use original instead of mild or hot)
- 2 -3 large potatoes (cubed)
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 can whole kernel corn (optional but drain if used)
- salt and pepper
- Brown meat on med heat.
- Drain grease.
- Add all other ingredients and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with cornbread or crackers.
MY GAWD!! this was the BEST soup i have cooked yet. I loved it, the only complaint i had was from willow, she didnt like it, but she is also 11 months old. haha, i will definitly save this recipe!!
Very good soup! Followed recipe exactly as written. Will be making this again. Thanks, txgammi.