Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a slightly sweeter version of a few of the corn casserole recipes I've seen on Zaar. It's always the dish I'm requested to bring at family get togethers!
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole corn (drained)
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix (can use Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Copycat, Recipe 345502)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes in greased 7x11 baking dish.
I have to admit, I've never made/eatten a corn casserole and didn't necessarily know what to expect. I thought this was terrific! I liked the texture and slight crunch from the canned corn. The minimal ingredients were terrific as well and something your average person would keep in their fridge/pantry. Next time I bake a Ham I'm making this recipe. :)
Thanks for the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012.