Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A favorite holiday side.
Make and share this Mom's Classic Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (10 ounce) bags frozen broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- Blend the butter, flour, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese in a pan over low heat. Add milk, cook and stir over low heat. Add broccoli (cooked).
- Place in casserole dish and top with crushed crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minute Cool 5 minute before serving.