Moms Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- There are many versions of this recipe, this one we like the best for our family! Beat margarine,oil and sugar well.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and sour milk.
- Sift dry ingredients and beat into mixture. Stir in zucchini.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle top of batter with chips ( Or could stir into batter if you wish ) Bake in a 325F oven 40 to 45 minutes or tested done. Cool in pan 15 minutes and carefully remove to finish cooling.Sprinkle with powder sugar if desired.
- Freezes well and tastes wonderful!