Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Cooking time is set-up time
Make and share this Mom's Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces chocolate chips, your favorite brand
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Slowly melt chocolate chips in condensed milk either in the microwave or on the stove, stirring often.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan or spoon into paper cups.
- You can add marshmallows, toffee bits, dried fruit, coconut, nuts or whatever while it is still warm.