Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom has been making this for decades. Everyone loves it!! This is perfect for potlucks and disappears quickly. I am always asked for this favorite recipe... and the best thing is that it is sooo easy!
- Prepare the 3 small French Vanilla Pudding with half and half as you would for regular pudding.
- Mix in Cool Whip.
- Alternately layer graham crackers with pudding mix.
- Begin with crackers on the bottom, filling, crackers, filling, and crackers on top.
- Put in fridge over night to soften crackers.
- Frost in the morning with chocolate frosting.
- Keep chilled.