- 1 box graham cracker
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the 3 small French Vanilla Pudding with half and half as you would for regular pudding.
- Mix in Cool Whip.
- Alternately layer graham crackers with pudding mix.
- Begin with crackers on the bottom, filling, crackers, filling, and crackers on top.
- Put in fridge over night to soften crackers.
- Frost in the morning with chocolate frosting.
- Keep chilled.