Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
So many variation, but I like this one the most. Very simple.
Make and share this Mom's Chocolate Eclair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pudding mix and milk, mix well.
- Beat frozen whipped topping in mixture, medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Butter (or spray) 9x13" baking dish.
- Place a layer of whole graham crackers in bottom of dish.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture over crackers.
- Top with 2nd layer of whole graham crackers, spread rest of pudding mixture on top.
- Top with 3rd layer of whole graham crackers.
- Combine milk, cocoa, sugar and salt in medium sauce pan for chocolate topping.
- Allow to boil on stove top for 1 minute, and remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla, mixing well, and cool slightly.
- Pour and spread chocolate topping over 3rd layer of graham crackers and refridgerate.