Jill Handlon's Note:
So many variation, but I like this one the most. Very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pudding mix and milk, mix well.
- 2Beat frozen whipped topping in mixture, medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 3Butter (or spray) 9x13" baking dish.
- 4Place a layer of whole graham crackers in bottom of dish.
- 5Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture over crackers.
- 6Top with 2nd layer of whole graham crackers, spread rest of pudding mixture on top.
- 7Top with 3rd layer of whole graham crackers.
- 8Combine milk, cocoa, sugar and salt in medium sauce pan for chocolate topping.
- 9Allow to boil on stove top for 1 minute, and remove from heat.
- 10Add butter and vanilla, mixing well, and cool slightly.
- 11Pour and spread chocolate topping over 3rd layer of graham crackers and refridgerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 366.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g