The Chemist's Note:
Ate these since I was young. Feel free to change the recipe around, using raisins instead of chocolate chips or different chips, like butterscotch. Reduce calories/fat by using reduced-fat butter and egg substitute. Makes 5 dozen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla into cream mixture.
- 4Separately, combine flour, salt and baking soda then add to the cream mixture.
- 5Add the oats and chocolate chips.
- 6Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet (2 tsp = 1 cookie) and bake 10 minutes.
- 7Let cool for 15 minutes on a plate before storing in a container to ensure freshness.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g