Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
I grew up on these chocolate chip cookies and I think they are the best. I don't know where she got the recipe, but try it for yourself and you be the judge. This is a recipe for people who like their cookies very moist and less cakey.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Sift all dry ingredients except for sugars and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add sifted ingredients.
- Add chips and nuts(if using).
- Use two large spoons to scoop out dough onto cookie sheet(parchment paper is good to use on cookie sheet).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes depending on how you like them baked.