Recipe by georgia-peach
This is my mother's signature dish in our family. Ever since I was little my mom has made this and everyone loves it. Forget left overs!!! She even won a chili cook off with it at church once. But, now that I married she has passed the recipe on to me and my husband loves it. Easy crockpot meal!!!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 (14 ounce) cans DelMonte stewed tomatoes (Mexican Style)
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute bell pepper and onion in a little oil for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add hamburger meat to the bell pepper and onion.
- Brown meat and add one tbsp of chili powder.
- Mix hamburger meat, stewed tomatoes, kidney beans, and other tbsp of chili powder in crockpot
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.