- 1 lb ground venison
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 packet chili-o chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 3/4 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans (rinsed & drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans (rinsed & drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown venison in frying pan, drain any fat.
- Add diced onions and cook with meat until translucent, sprinkle with seasoning mix and blend thoroughly.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and beans, mixing well.
- Transfer to crockpot on medium-low for 1 to 2 hours OR eat right away out of the skillet.