Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A mild meaty version of an old favorite.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 small chopped onions
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 3 (16 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Saute ground beef and chopped onions until beef is browned.
- Combine crushed tomato, kidney beans, spices (cayenne pepper optional) in a large pot.
- Add ground beef, onion and uncooked macaroni.
- Simmer approximately 1 hour until macaroni is tender.