- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 46 ounces tomato juice
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 28 ounces petite diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 ounces hot chili seasoning mix, mccormicks
- 4 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
Directions See How It's Made
- brown hamburger with onions and garlic.
- add all remaining ingredients and simmer for 2 hours. I also like to brown the hamburger the night before and add all ingredients in my crockpot, refridgerate, and then set on low while at work the next day (approx. 8 hours) Dinner will be ready when you get home!