- 2 lbs chili ground beef (venison is also good)
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans, not drained
- 1⁄4 cup corn chips (I use Fritos)
Chili Seasoning (or use one packet of McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix)
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cayenne powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat, drain if necessary.
- Add onions, spices then everything else except Fritos to crock pot.
- Cook on high until it begins to bubble.
- Turn to low and cook for at least one hour.
- Cook as long as you want (the longer it cooks, the better it is).
- Serve over chips.