Recipe by tuttifrutti
This is a chili recipe handed down from my grandmother to my mother and now me. Very mild chili, not to hot
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato soup
- 16 ounces tomato can water
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tomato soup, water,and pork and beans together.
- Add 1 t. chili powder.
- In frying pan which has been greased, cut in lg onion.
- Fry until onions are light brown, salting lightly.
- Put ground beef into lightly browned onion and fry until hamburger which has been salted looses its color.
- Drop into beans and tomato mixture. Mix together and simmer until ready to use.