1/1 Photo of Mom's Chicken Wiggle
This is a good way to use up leftover chicken. My Mom used to make this, why she called it chicken wiggle I have no idea, I just know that when I came home from school and knew we were having this, I was in heaven. I have tried to figure it out as close as I can remember. For this you will need a batch of Hailey's Favorite Cheese Sauce, Hailey's Favorite Cheese Sauce. This is good over toast, saltines (my favorite), or my girls favorite, broad egg noodles. The cook time roughly includes the cook time for the cheese sauce and the the final combo, not the time for cooking or cutting the ckicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups cheese sauce, Hailey's Favorite Cheese Sauce # 364959
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- saltines, toast or egg noodles
- 1Prepare the cheese sauce per recipe.
- 2While the sauce is still hot stir in the chicken and the peas. Heat long enough so the chicken and peas are heated through.
- 3Serve hot over your choice of optional beds.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Chicken Wiggle
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.6
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 168.9 mg
- Sodium 2089.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 57.1 g