Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a good way to use up leftover chicken. My Mom used to make this, why she called it chicken wiggle I have no idea, I just know that when I came home from school and knew we were having this, I was in heaven. I have tried to figure it out as close as I can remember. For this you will need a batch of Hailey's Favorite Cheese Sauce, Hailey's Favorite Cheese Sauce. This is good over toast, saltines (my favorite), or my girls favorite, broad egg noodles. The cook time roughly includes the cook time for the cheese sauce and the the final combo, not the time for cooking or cutting the ckicken.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cheese sauce, Hailey's Favorite Cheese Sauce # 364959
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- saltines, toast or egg noodles
- Prepare the cheese sauce per recipe.
- While the sauce is still hot stir in the chicken and the peas. Heat long enough so the chicken and peas are heated through.
- Serve hot over your choice of optional beds.
Super comfort food for a rainy Fall evening! Serves over some deli breaded chicken tenders with the peas sprinkled on top. Made for Fall PAC09.