1/1 Photo of Mom's Chicken Pot Pie
Jill Handlon's Note:
Slightly varying from any other pot pie I've seen on here. I like my mom's hope you will too. Mom makes hers in a 9x9" baking dish, but you can use a regular 9" round pie shell just the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pastry for double-crust pie (with top and bottom)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of drained peas (whichever you like best) or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn (whichever you like best)
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Mix veg-all, extra vegetable, cream of chicken, and chicken.
- 3Put mixture into pie shell.
- 4Dot mixture with pea-sized dots of margarine.
- 5Cover with 2nd pie shell, cut holes in for steam release.
- 6Bake until crust is brown, approximately 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 778.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g