Slightly varying from any other pot pie I've seen on here. I like my mom's hope you will too. Mom makes hers in a 9x9" baking dish, but you can use a regular 9" round pie shell just the same.
- 1 pastry for double-crust pie (with top and bottom)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canof drained peas (whichever you like best) or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn (whichever you like best)
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix veg-all, extra vegetable, cream of chicken, and chicken.
- Put mixture into pie shell.
- Dot mixture with pea-sized dots of margarine.
- Cover with 2nd pie shell, cut holes in for steam release.
- Bake until crust is brown, approximately 30 minutes.