Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is quick, easy and oh so good! <><
- 1 (49 1/2 ounce) cansweet sue chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansweet sue chicken broth (add enough water to make 2 cups)
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 10 -12 ounces cooked chopped chicken
- 1 lb kluski homestyle amish egg noodles
- Mix first 3 ingredients. This should equal 9 cups.
- Pour into large pan.
- Add soups and chicken.Stir until mixed well.
- Bring to a boil on high heat.
- Add noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and cook uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat again to medium and cook 10-12 minutes more,or until noodles are soft.
- Remove from heat and let set at least 10 minutes to thicken broth before serving.