This is one of those recipes that instantly takes me back to being a kid again. This is excellent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add chicken.
- 3Cover and boil until fully cooked through.
- 4Drain water, let chicken cool, then shred.
- 5Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, about 3-5 minutes, then chop.
- 6In seperate bowl mix soup, mayo, salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- 7In cassarole dish place the broccoli, chicken, then the soup mixture, and finally the homemade crutons.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Chicken Devine
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 297.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g