Recipe by Avery
This is the recipe my grandmother used. My mom was making it for me long before you could buy it in the store.
Top Review by JessieGirl
This is AWESOME! I did double the seasoning to make sure all was coated well. I have made this more than once (goes great around holidays - quickly devoured). I keep a box when I know I will be making this and line it with a garbage bag to mix dry ingredients. Then I use 2 aluminum roasting pans and make 2 batches of seasoning (1 for each pan). I omit the cheerios and croutons, and use Gardettos Rye Chips. So YUMMY!
- 12 ounces Rice Chex (1 box)
- 12 ounces Corn Chex (1 box)
- 24 ounces Wheat Chex (1 box)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 16 1⁄2 ounces pretzel nuggets
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box pretzel sticks
- garlic toast crouton
- 1 lb mixed nuts
- 1 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt