Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Easy to make and can be a side dish or entree. My family & freinds always ask me to make this for any get-togethers.Don't be afraid to spice it up with your favorites - Salt,Pepper, Garlic, Frank's Hot Sauce.....
- 2 (20 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 sour cream
- 3⁄4 lb cooked bacon piece
- Mix everything together - Saving 1/2 cup of cheese for the topping. Place in a 9x12 oil spray pan. Cover and cook at 350 for 30 minutes - remove cover and broil for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve Hot.