Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother just gave me this recipe and it received great reviews from my family. I think you will enjoy it!
- 4 chicken breasts, filets
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 24 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup sheaded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sheaded mozzarella cheese
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- boil or broil chicken breasts unitl fully cooked.
- boil noodles according to packaging directions.
- when chicken is fully cooked cut into cubes.
- mix thourghly cream of chicken soup, mozzarella, colby jack, and sour cream togather in a large mixing bowl.
- add chicken and noodles to mixing bowl and mix thourghly.
- transfer mixture to a 9 x 13 cassarole dish.
- mix crush ritz crackers and warm margarine togather and spread evenly over the top of the chicken and noodle mixture.
- place in pre-heated oven until golden brown and cheese is melted.