Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom gave me this recipe years ago. I don't think I've ever made this and not had someone ask for the recipe. I have had more "Can you make your cheese ball?" requests than I care to count. I don't really mind though because it is super easy for a party and mighty tastey.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, 2-3 pkgs room temp (3 will make 2 good sized balls and 2 will make 1 large ball with lots of flavor)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) jar Kraft pimento spread
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (seperated)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagethin sliced beef lunch meat (I get the Carl Budding kind in the deli section I really don't know the exact package size. It's usu)
- 2 green onions (use both white and green)
- Make sure cream cheese is room temperature or it is a pain to mix.
- Finely chop beef and green onions.
- Mix cream cheese, pimento spread, 1 cup of the cheddar, beef and onion well.
- Roll into ball(s).
- Roll ball(s) in remaining cheddar (If you're making more than one ball you will probably need more cheese.
- Refrigerate (The longer it refrigerates the better the flavors come together, but is good right away too.).