Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom served these with fried chicken. So good.
Make and share this Mom's Cheddar Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- salt and pepper
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil and drain potatoes which have been cut in half.
- Saute onion in margarine until tender.
- While potatoes are hot, place into 9 X 13" baking dish.
- Break potatoes into chunks with fork to cover bottom of dish.
- Salt and pepper.
- Spoon soup over potatoes, then add onions.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.