Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister was cleaning out her refrigerator one day and said 'Here, Mom makes the best cauliflower cheese soup; all you need is kielbasa. Make it for church on Sunday; they will love it.'
- Combine 3 cups water, boullion, carrot, onion, and cauliflower in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil.
- Cut kielbasa in half, cut in half again, and then into bite size pieces.
- Add to broth and veggies as you cut.
- Turn heat down and cook until veggies are tender.
- Add evaporated milk and cubed Velveeta cheese; stir until melted.
- Combine cornstarch with water; stir into soup.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes more.