Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister was cleaning out her refrigerator one day and said 'Here, Mom makes the best cauliflower cheese soup; all you need is kielbasa. Make it for church on Sunday; they will love it.'
- Combine 3 cups water, boullion, carrot, onion, and cauliflower in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil.
- Cut kielbasa in half, cut in half again, and then into bite size pieces.
- Add to broth and veggies as you cut.
- Turn heat down and cook until veggies are tender.
- Add evaporated milk and cubed Velveeta cheese; stir until melted.
- Combine cornstarch with water; stir into soup.
- Cook 5 to 10 minutes more.